Do you have questions?
Here are the answers to our most commonly asked questions.
Submitted File Requirements
– PDF FILES: Flatten all Objects/Gradients/Swatches/Symbols/Special Effects/Transparencies.
– PDF FILES: Outline all text.
– Please submit FLATTENED PDF (Single Page) or JPEG file types only.
– Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed.
– Custom Sized Products: Submitted Graphic must be the exact dimensions of the product ordered (exception is Gallery wrap Fold Edge and templates).
– Template Products: Submitted Graphic must be the exact dimensions of the TEMPLATE provided. Not just the Graphic Size.
– CMYK only (we do not print Pantone/5th/Spot/RGB) Pantone/Spot colors may print incorrectly and
should not be included.
– Files should be 150 dpi
– Do not scale template files, they may be flattened and submitted at 150 DPI.
– Graphics over 200″ can be scaled.
– Max file size is 300 MB
***Remove EVERYTHING from your file that you do not want printed on the final product – especially hidden layers and template guidelines.
– Make sure all objects are embedded and flattened (we do not print Non-Native Art).
– If the file is made in Indesign, please flatten the file in Illustrator or Photoshop and export to a JPEG ONLY as we don’t use Indesign at our facility.
– If using Compound Paths to create transparencies/shapes, please completely rasterize or flatten them into the file or they may print incorrectly.
– We do not have specific measurements for Panel jobs. If you are printing in Panels, please make sure you are providing a minimum of 1“ overlay in your files.
If you have any questions about file set-ups, please call or text us at 509-795-1415.